The building is decorated with Dolores Hoffmann stained glass windows.
The new church is located in the place that the c ongegration bougth in 1935 and built a sanctuary over there. The house was nationalised during Soviet time and used as a cinema for a long time. The building was returned to congegration in a very bad condition and they had to knock it down. The establishment on the new sanctuary began on the 6th of July 2005.